The UHC2030 Civil Society Engagement Mechanism has produced a...
United Nations Global SDG Database
Purpose: The platform to disseminate the Global SDG Indicators data sets. This database provides access to data compiled through the UN System in preparation for the Secretary-General's annual report on "Progress towards the Sustainable Development Goals".
SDG Official Statistics, original data such as:
- SDG Indicator 3.8.1: Coverage of essential health services
- SDG Indicator 3.8.2: Proportion of population with large household expenditures on health as a share of total household expenditure or income
- SDG Indicator 3.b.2: Total net official development assistance to medical research and basic health sectors
- SDG Indicator 3.b.1: Proportion of the target population covered by all vaccines included in their national program
- SDG Indicator 3.c.1: Health worker density and distribution
- SDG Indicator 3.d.1: International Health Regulations (IHR) capacity and health emergency preparedness
Open SDG Data Hub
Purpose: The hub to promote the exploration, analysis, and use of authoritative SDG data sources for evidence-based decision-making and advocacy. This hub enables data providers, managers and users to discover, understand, and communicate patterns and interrelationships in the wealth of SDG data and statistics that are now available.
Relevant Data: Geospatially referenced data and API of SDG Official Statistics.
Purpose: The tracker to present data across all available indicators from the Our World in Data database, using official statistics from the UN and other international organizations. This is a free, open-access publication that tracks global progress towards the SDGs and allows people around the world to hold their governments accountable to achieving the agreed goals.
Relevant Data: Data visualizations ofSDG Official Statistics