To strengthen health systems and accelerate progress towards universal health coverage, we need coherent and unified action at the national and international levels. UHC2030 offers multi-stakeholder approaches to identify common principles, clarify roles and develop and strengthen guidance and tools for collaboration.
- Time to get our act together on health emergencies and UHC
- Healthy systems for universal health coverage - a joint vision for healthy lives
- Policy brief on Covid-19 and fragile settings
- Statement on sustainability and transition from external funding
- Public financial management for universal health coverage: why and how it matters
- Private sector engagement
- Beyond Covid-19: What will be the new normal for health systems and universal health coverage