The UHC2030 Global Compact is also available in other languages:
All signatories to UHC2030’s Global Compact for progress towards universal health coverage commit to work together with renewed urgency to accelerate progress towards UHC, through building and expanding equitable, resilient and sustainable health systems.
In our efforts to strengthen health systems and achieve UHC, we collectively subscribe to the following key principles to guide our action:
- Leaving no one behind: a commitment to equity, non-discrimination and a rights-based approach
- Transparency and accountability for results
- Evidence-based national health strategies and leadership, with government stewardship to ensure availability, accessibility, acceptability and quality of service delivery
- Making health systems everybody’s business – with engagement of citizens, communities, civil society and private sector
- International cooperation based on mutual learning across countries, regardless of development status and progress in achieving and sustaining UHC and development effectiveness principles.
How to become a UHC2030 member and signatory to the Global Compact for progress towards UHC.
“What I feel about UHC2030 is that it's not the work of one person or one organization to do this.
Various partners can work together to bring their knowledge, intelligence and evidence from country levels."