IHP+ has transformed into UHC2030. You can still access the old IHP+ website and resources for now, and read about the transformation process here.
UHC2030 is the global movement to strengthen health systems for universal health coverage.
UHC2030 provides a multi-stakeholder platform that promotes collaborative working at global and country levels on health systems strengthening. We advocate increased political commitment to UHC and facilitate accountability and knowledge sharing.
Together, our partners and related initiatives nurture a shared global vision for health systems and UHC. We frame emerging priorities, identify bottlenecks and propose collective recommendations to accelerate progress towards UHC.
By joining UHC2030, countries and organisations can:
- Engage in a single platform for mutual and comprehensive learning among all relevant stakeholders and across regions on what works in HSS
- Join hands to improve coordination, advocacy and accountability at all levels to ensure progressive realization of UHC
- Bring regional, country and constituency perspectives to the global health arena and influence the global agenda on health system issues that matter
- Promote the value of South-South cooperation and the importance of peer learning to support countries on the path to UHC
- Maintain a strong voice for country ownership and responsibility to set the political agenda, formulate and implement policies, and monitor progress towards achieving UHC.