UHC2030 is a global movement to build stronger health systems for universal health coverage (UHC).
Ahead of the 2023 UN HLM, UHC2030 plays the following roles in close collaboration with its diverse partners:
- Providing newest updates on the status of UHC progress and commitments through the State of UHC Commitment review and country profiles through the UHC Data Portal.
- Coordinating a multi-stakeholder consultation process to prepare a UHC Action Agenda before the multi-stakeholder hearing to be convened by the President of the General Assembly.
- Supporting the preparation of UN HLM multi-stakeholder hearings and multi-stakeholder panels in 2023, including areas of multi-sectoral action, synergies between other HLMs for health, the 2023 SDG Summit, and other SDG3 and other SDG processes.
- Mobilizing high-level UHC champions from the UHC Movement Political Advisory Panel, the UHC2030 Steering Committee, and other partners to support political advocacy towards UN HLM.
- Mobilizing the Coalition of Partnerships for UHC and Global Health to advocate for a more comprehensive and ambitious declaration.
- Organizing events, campaigning moments, and providing information on UHC and the HLM, including ways for advocates, campaigners and other stakeholders to engage.
Continuing to stimulate public and multi-stakeholder attention to UHC agenda after the September 2023 UN HLM on various occasions, such as on International UHC Day on 12 December.