- Apply for special accreditation for the UN High-level Meeting on UHC by 19 June 2023 at 23:59 [EDT]. To participate in the high-level event, organizations that are not in consultative status with ECOSOC must express interest and apply for special accreditation here.
- Watch the recordings of the multisakeholder hearings here.
- Read our summary of the hearings here.
- Read our summary of the high-level luncheon here.
- Read the op-ed: UHC Political Advisory Panel members urge all countries to unite behind the Action Agenda.
- Read the Coalition of Partnerships statement: Getting health back on the highest political agenda - the UN high-level meetings on health in 2023
- Subscribe to the UHC2030 newsletter to receive updates on the UHC high-level meeting preparation and process.
- Refer to the Action Agenda, available in English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, and Chinese.
- Action Agenda Social Media Toolkit
- Summary of Briefing Session 3: Get ready for the 2023 multi-stakeholder hearing on health (final preparation)
- UHC2030 Statement: No time to lose: Seize the renewal moment for the health-related SDGs
- WHO technical briefs prepared for the UN HLM preparation thematic dialogue series with the Group of Friends of UHC and global health, which provide updates on the latest data, evidence and policy recommendations
- WHO DG’s report on Reorienting health systems to primary health care as a resilient foundation for UHC and preparation of the UN HLM (EB152/5)
- State of UHC Commitment Review
- UHC Data Portal
- UN HLM 2019 Archive