The UHC2030 Steering Committee met in Brussels for two days on 10 - 11 December 2019. The objectives of the meeting were to:
1. Celebrate and reflect on the outcomes of the UN High-Level Meeting on UHC
2. Agree UHC2030’s post-HLM vision and contribution to translating commitments into action, focusing on:
- Political leadership to sustain the momentum
- Accountability, especially for leaving no one behind
- Moving together to ensure country impact
- Multi-stakeholder engagement, global health architecture, strengthening coordination.
3. Agree next steps to deliver on this (funding, 2020 budget, 2020-21 workplan)