12.30 - 14.30 Auditorium Ivan Pictet, Maison de la paix, Geneva
Organised by the Graduate Institute and UHC2030, this event aims to inform all stakeholders - in and outside of global health – about the Universal Health Coverage (UHC) Key Asks and results of the Multistakeholder Hearing for the UN High-Level Meeting on UHC held on 29 April 2019 at the UN HQ in New York.
It seeks to provide a momentum for UHC in the context of the upcoming World Health Assembly (WHA), stimulating multistakeholder dialogues in health, and to look already ahead towards the UN HLM on UHC.
- Ranieri Guerra, Assistant Director-General, Lead for UN High-Level Meeting on UHC, World Health Organization
- Jemilah Mahmood, Under Secretary-General, Partnerships, International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- Uwe Petry, Head, Economic Affairs Division, Permanent Mission of the Federal Republic of Germany in Geneva
- Dessislava Dimitrova, Lead, Health Systems and Joint Ventures, World Economic Forum
- Thomas Schwarz, Executive Secretary, Medicus Mundi International
- Ilona Kickbusch, Director, Global Health Centre, the Graduate Institute