Third UHC2030 Steering Committee Meeting objectives
The objectives of the third UHC2030 Steering Committee Meeting are to:
1. Discuss the role UHC2030 as a key partnership to advance UHC in global discussions, including contribution to the UN high level meeting in 2019.
2. Share a common understanding of how UHC2030 adds value for countries.
3. Take stock of progress in establishing UHC2030 as the convening platform for health systems strengthening for various related initiatives.
4. Review draft UHC2030 statement on transition and sustainability for countries phasing out of aid eligibility.
5. Review and approve the revised UHC2030 budget for 2018-19, including a detailed budget for 2018 and discuss approach to fund raising.