UHC2030 / Global Fund session at the UNITE Global Summit,...
The first face-to-face meeting of the UHC2030 technical working group on support to countries with fragile or challenging operating environments took place on 8 and 9 November 2017 in Geneva.
The objectives of the meeting were to:
• Draft revised ToRs identifying the clear added value of the TWG
• Update the workplan of the TWG
* Reflect on the findings of the literature review to inform this process and identify feedback for ITM
to take on board for the final iteration of their report
* Agree on the scope, objectives, format, approach and timeline for the development of the guidance
document, and any related deliverables required (e.g. case studies, tools)
* Identify other potential deliverables
* Explore ways of working
* Agree a process for finalising the updated ToRs and workplan.
Meeting presentations and handouts
The meeting report and revised terms of reference (ToRs) for the group will be available shortly.
Documents related to this meeting, including the agenda, list of participants, and meeting presentations are available here.